Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Go Away Sarah, Go Away

I, for the life of me cannot figure out what the bid draw to Sarah Palin is.  When McCain chose her as his running mate, and she starting verbalizing in the media, I wondered if the man had lost his mind.  She has proven time and time again that she is not an intelligent person, and really has no strong work experience.

This woman is in her 40's, and has less common sense and knowledge that most people.  McCain would've had a stronger and smarter running mate had he chose his daughter Meghan.  She at least understands politics and actually has a brain.

One of the things that really irks me with Palin is how she spouts values and tries to make it sound as if she's in running for Mother of the Year award.  Yet, she's constantly traveling all over the country trying to make every last dime she can before her "15 minutes" fades away, spending less time with her kids than most over-the-road truck drivers that I know.

I think it's time for Sarah Palin to just quietly go away.  Go back to Alaska and shut the hell up.  And can the media just stop following her stories?  I don't care what her opinions are.  I don't care what she thinks about anything, and think it's even a bigger travesty that someone as stupid as she is, is allowed to make the money she does.  It just proves to me that the majority of the t-baggers are nothing but a bunch of moronic idiots who have nothing of real value to their lives.

Do this country a favor Sarah.  Quit sharing with us your idiotic life and useless opinions.  You bring no real value to this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment